Skip to content

Basenjis and their nails...

Basenji Health Issues & Questions

Suggested Topics

  • IBS in basenji

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    15
    3 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    ZandeZ
    @jengosmonkey That is a very interesting link. My girl suffered none of the possible side effects. No lethargy, listlessness, weight gain and her shape remained immaculate till the day she died. But she no longer suffered from IBS.
  • Basenji skirts

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    9k Views
    KipawaK
    Kipawa's skirt - it isn't big, but I actually love running my fingers over it. :)
  • Basenji dental

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    37
    0 Votes
    37 Posts
    25k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @tanza: LOL …. so hmm... great weather = higher Vet costs... makes perfect sense to me!!! LOL great weather equals more want to live there. More want to live there, drives real estate costs up. Increased real estate costs drives other expenses up. LOL, it does make some sense. But then, wth is up with NYC which has icky weather? Oh wait, massive overcrowding, never mind.
  • My Basenji, Polly,

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    11k Views
    B
    Polly is 9 this Christmas. Dec 14th to be exact!
  • Itchy Basenji

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    12k Views
    jys1011J
    My C3 has the same itchy skin problems too mostly due to the 1001 allergies he has…but I use the Aveeno Oatmeal Ointment to help calm the itch & I also put Brewers Yeast tablets & Fish Oil tablets into his food to help keep his skin & coat healthy. Sometimes we need to bathe regularly (like once a week :eek:) in the Aveeno oatmeal shampoo to help as well. Good luck!
  • Basenji Eyes

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    11k Views
    MaxBooBooBearM
    I'm glad to hear the spinal tap went so easily. What a brave little girl Keba is. When I first saw she was getting a spinal tap, I thought oh–that sounds painful. I hope things start improving for her.