Skip to content

TPLO surgery vet suggestion

Basenji Health Issues & Questions

Suggested Topics

  • Lipoma removal surgery

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @2baroos said in Lipoma removal surgery: Max is going to be 15 and I wont be putting him through surgery. The SX up here will be close to $1000.00 Wow 15... totally understand.
  • At the emergency vet

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    42
    0 Votes
    42 Posts
    24k Views
    N
    Sorry to hear that Oakley went though this, but I have to say thanks for posting about this. I use Xylitol for my own baking/sweetening while I'm dieting… looks like I'll only keep the Stevia in the house... in the highest cupboad!
  • Looking for Vet in Spokane

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Vet needed Toronto

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    D
    @mattymo hi, did you happen to find a vet near Toronto that has basenji experience?
  • Vet needed

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Vets knowledgeable in basenjis

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    12k Views
    M
    Is there anyone out in the New Jersey area (or knows of a site that I can be directed to) who knows of any vets that have knowledge of Basenjis? We have a 4 month old Basenji and our breeder took her to the vet at 8 wks but she hasnt been to one since so I've been looking for a good vet for a standard visit and cant seem to find one who knows about Basenjis (well all the vets Ive talked to, act like they know about them but you can tell they've never had one as a patient ;0 Thanks for the help!