Skip to content

Raw chicken/meat

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Switching between freeze dried raw and freezer raw

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    K
    well..figured I should update as well, so right now I switch between freezer dried, freeze dried, and kibble…seems to work great for her!
  • Schultz Seminar 10/10/10–Bloomington, IL

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    Kris_ChristineK
    Reminder, seminar coming up.
  • RABIES LAWS IN THE 50 UNITED STATES as of 1/3/10

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    952 Views
    No one has replied
  • No more fishy shaped chicken nugget

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    etzbsederE
    I know it's bad, but I share flour tortillas. I eat them randomly and will toss Medjai a little piece of one. He likes to play with it more than eat it, but he also like to eat it.
  • Yodels/Baroo….

    Basenji Talk
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    19k Views
    L
    @sharronhurlbut: My boy freezes in his tracks when she does it to him! Always makes me laugh. Hahaha… that sounds like Charlie when Zaire hits him. He stopped being terrified of her noisesso now she has tried whining, screaming, and one quick bark at him. He never backs down now, untill she starts smacking him on the nose. then he doesn't know what to do and just lays down. :D
  • M/F combinations?

    Basenji Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    10k Views
    PorthosP
    Thanks for the advice… And pointing out the error in my ways