Skip to content

Basenji Pup Wanted

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji puppy wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    AkmarbasenjisUKA
    The only place I know in the UK that actually requests copies of health certificates from breeders is www.champdogs.co.uk I am sure if there are other sites and or places someone will be quick to correct me, but this is the only one I know. Hope that helps.
  • Basenji Wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    M
    @hyacinthe Have you found a Besenji? I have a 5-month old male Besenji that I need to re-home.
  • Basenji Puppy Wanted!!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    Hi there, you are a little late. All of us have had our B puppies already. You can try two people, but please make sure you research the health testin background of each breeder. You can try Jennifer Hamaba, of Mandalay Basenjis. She is in Oshawa. Her info can be found here: http://mandalaybasenjis.webs.com/apps/blog/. Also, you can try Sanda Allan of Africanadian Basenji's. If you google her, it will show up. Also, you can give Chris Frost of Bushwacker basenji's a try. I don't know if she has anything or not. Unfortunately, mine are already spoken for.
  • Wanted: Male Basenji :)

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    12k Views
    tanzaT
    I think that many adopters would pay for the cost. And add to that if it is a situation that a person has contacted BRAT to give up the dog and he/she is not tested then they should be required to put up that fee. I think that BRAT does an excellent job in most respects, however this is one point that I really disagree with not testing. I am not sure that they would agree to test even if people covered the cost
  • Basenji Pup Wanted For Loving Home In AZ

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    11k Views
    etzbsederE
    I know Sherry has 3 boys without homes yet, I think the other two girls are spoken for though.