• Jackers went thru this a few weeks ago, and he gave himself a rash because of it. Now hes on allergy meds and a topical spray for his groin area. It made the rash and inflamed area go away, but i have to watch him now. i let him clean himself to a point, but REALLY, and HOUR Jack!!?? I dont think so…lol

• @goldenfri:

😃 😃 😃 hahaha that made me laugh really hard, especially the reply:)

I don't know…it kind of gave me a mental picture I really didn't need..... :eek:

• @JazzysMom:

I don't know…it kind of gave me a mental picture I really didn't need..... :eek:

Exactly! Please be respectful - we do not know one another. Thanks!:)

• Oursdo that when their anal glands are impacted-

Basenji's do the darndest things!

• <

• They were just wrestling and I was taking pictures and that picture came out. He did not do anything inappropriate, it's humans who interject what’s inappropriate in a dog’s world. They're just being dogs.

• @Quercus:

No locker room humor, please 🙂 There is a time and a place, but I am pretty sure it isn't here….

I'm all for a laugh or two, but that was over the top. I concur.:mad:

• @Barklessdog:

They were just wrestling and I was taking pictures and that picture came out. He did not do anything inappropriate, it's humans who interject what’s inappropriate in a dog’s world. They're just being dogs.

no, no…Barkless....go back thru the other posts. The comments weren't about your photo (very cute)...it was about a comment regarding licking one's own private parts...

• @Quercus:

no, no…Barkless....go back thru the other posts. The comments weren't about your photo (very cute)...it was about a comment regarding licking one's own private parts...

I am sorry if I gave the impression my 'hand slap' was towards your photo…not at all. No need to remove it!!! I think if you go back thru the thread you will realize I just used what you said to play off of a prior post...sorry about the confusion.

• Thats fine I dont want to get on the wrong paw here!

Suggested Topics