Skip to content

Looking for a Reputable breeder in Europe

Breeder Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Breeders in the Uk

    Moved Breeder Talk
    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    7k Views
    ZandeZ
    I assume you mean for next winter's litters ? Nothing available at all right now - all this winter's crop will have been promised long since and be leaving the nest soon if they aren't already resettled. However, if you email me (see signature block - email addresses are on the websites) I will send you a list of Breed Club secretaries.
  • Trying our patience..

    Behavioral Issues
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    18k Views
    ZandeZ
    Take him out last thing at night so he can make himself comfy ? I have to take mine out - wimps - they won't go if I don't accompany them. Yes, its freezing and yes its dark. But Keeper's close-up vision is going going gone and he hates excursions into the night without Mom and although I'd much rather stay indoors, if I want to avoid being awoken, middle of the night there is no option. Frankly its a small price to pay for the comfort of two old Basenjis.
  • Southeast breeders

    Breeder Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    10k Views
    M
    We were saddened and disappointed in our visit there. It was our first exposure to the Breed unfortunately. We are working with Robyn and a reputable breeder in South Georgia currently. We are hopeful for a match with a young adult Or teen. Thanks for your input.
  • Breeder control

    Breeder Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Exactly– responsible small breeders will be shut down and puppymillers flourish if we don't.
  • Looking for breeder recommendation in Czech Republic!

    Breeder Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    irenaI
    @Janneke: I recommend Irena, Asthenia basenjis ;) :) Thank you Janneke for your recommendation :);)!
  • Looking for a breeder

    Breeder Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    N
    I'm sorry for your loss. I did not mean to seem overly harsh, but I am glad you found the article eye-opening. I am very sad that you lost your boy so young. Please consider giving a homeless dog a second chance, or buy only from responsible breeders for a pup. it really is worth it. -Nicole