• Caren,
    Will do… but they are thrilled with them ... so I know that they now have their forever home.... The one (red/white) is pretty outgoing.. the Black & White is the one that is unsure and not sure what is happening... but they are together... and they will be loved.

• Tyler and Zoey are adorable, I love the their masks… they are so lucky to have sucha great home with you!!!

• Is the one on the right the girl? Do they get along great? They look like quite the pair! Congrats! And you are so thoughtful to take a pair and keep them together!

• @Mantis:

Is the one on the right the girl? Do they get along great? They look like quite the pair! Congrats! And you are so thoughtful to take a pair and keep them together!

I'm sorry it took me so long to respond to your questions–I missed your post somehow.....Yes--Zoey is the little girl on the right. She is actually quite a bit smaller than Tyler, but it's hard to tell from this photo. Tyler is a big, handsome boy, and Zoey is a sweet faced little girl. They have always been together--Zoey was one of the girls from I believe the last litter that Tyler sired--and they get along really well--however, Tyler does do some resource guarding of me. He seems to get jealous when I pay attention to Zoey. But other than that--they get along just great. Zoey always looks to Tyler to take the lead. But Tyler is the one who goes more bananas if left alone at home. The reason I wanted to get two is because I work all day. Zoey has gotten a little more assertive with Tyler since I've had them--I think maybe because she now has me to look to for support and protection in addition to him.

Suggested Topics