Chase looking for Gabby the cat!!

• The neighbors cat always comes over to our hedge and teases Chase. I decided to get a picture of him standing on his hind legs 😃 !! Funny!

attachment_t_1589_0_chase-standing-1.jpg
    attachment_t_1589_1_chase-standing-2.jpg
    attachment_t_1589_2_chaseandgabby.jpg

• How cute!!

• These are really beautiful photos. Chase has such good form and balance on his hind legs. I especially like his curious restraint with the kitty looking thru the shrubs. That is one brave little kitty.

• OMG! That pic is hilarious!! I take it he has an invisible fence… that the kitty knows about. Notice the kitty is standing behind the flag... lol... Brave little soul.

Reminds me of this email forward I got:The Dog & Cat Diary

The Dog's Diary

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
    9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
    9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
    10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
    12:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
    1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
    3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
    5:00 pm - Dinner! My favorite thing!
    7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
    8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
    11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat's Diary

Day 983 of my captivity.
    My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe.

For now...

• I love the cat one…..

• Oh, and great pics of Chase too! Did you see the expression on the cat's face…he is like "make my day...."

• HA HA I love these pics!!

• Yea, this B has great hunting skills, and balance. I just love these pics, I have 2 cats that my B, Sahara, loves to chase. I have yet to see Sahara stand up like that unless she has her feet on my tables, kitchen or living room, den. I don't have any barriers that she needs to look over to find my cats, and by the way I also have underground fencing that my cats know where the line is and will make a dash for it when Sahara is in HOT pursuit. Sometimes my cats will purposelly sit on the fence line. I had to put my fence up high b/c Sahara went after my cats when they were in my neighbors yard. She will not go over it now, yea sometimes she has to be reminded of the fence (she gets too close and gets a zap) but she is safe from the street. Once the beep goes off she is usually running as fast as she can in the oposite direction. Good luck with your fence, hope it works for you. Remember they have strong hunting instinct, you may have to have the fence on high.

• LOL, those are great!!

• TOPAZ does this ALL the time when she's trying to look on our dining table for eats…so she technically doesn't break the rule of "no paws on the table" but she's still trying to smell our food 😃 😃

C3PO just hangs out under the table & waits for crumbs to fall!!!

• The basenjis have GREAT balance. Hollie stands on her hinds legs too, usually watching the squirrels run through the trees overhead. The photos are AWESOME. Thanks for sharing.

• Great photos!!!

Suggested Topics