• I am looking at attending the event being held in Tuscon Arizona Nov 2019.
    As a soon to be Basenji owner is this an event for observers ? Is there a cost? If I can only attend 2 days what are the "must see" events

• Open to all, the Nationals is the best place to meet/greet many Basenjis and Basenji breeders.... I would suggest that unless you have a particular interest in a particular sport, you go to the conformation days. And one of the best (IMO) is puppy sweepstakes and Veteran Sweepstakes... then you see very young and very older...

• That's a fantastic idea. Here is the schedule: https://www.basenjinationalspecialty.com/schedule/

For a spectator I think agility is hands down the most interesting. Unfortunately it's on the weekend so perhaps not the best for meeting breeders (if you care). This also doesn't seem to be Basenji only, so if you want to see Basenjis then probably not the best.

Lure coursing can be fun and there is a lure seminar on Monday. So Monday for that and Tuesday for Puppy and Veteran Sweepstakes?

• Banned

@shermanfive said in Basenji National event in Arizona:

I am looking at attending the event being held in Tuscon Arizona Nov 2019.
    As a soon to be Basenji owner is this an event for observers ? Is there a cost? If I can only attend 2 days what are the "must see" events

What day is the November event exactly? To be honest, it looks very well.

Suggested Topics