Skip to content

2007 National Specialty - Basenji Club of America

Basenji Meetups & Events

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji National event in Arizona

    Moved Basenji Meetups & Events
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    10k Views
    D
    That's a fantastic idea. Here is the schedule: https://www.basenjinationalspecialty.com/schedule/ For a spectator I think agility is hands down the most interesting. Unfortunately it's on the weekend so perhaps not the best for meeting breeders (if you care). This also doesn't seem to be Basenji only, so if you want to see Basenjis then probably not the best. Lure coursing can be fun and there is a lure seminar on Monday. So Monday for that and Tuesday for Puppy and Veteran Sweepstakes?
  • National Specialty

    Moved Basenji Meetups & Events
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @scampy I am sorry to read about your mother. I hope she recovers quickly.
  • BCOA National Specialty next month

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    M
    True but I've spent alot since Mr. Q's arrival (just dropped $9,000 last night finalizing the fence so I can remove the ugly temporary) so I am going to be a bit more budget minded for the rest of the year.
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    I would love to bring Wheat down, but don't think I can make this show. Sigh. Please post the photos and such to this site. If we can't be there, at least we can share it with you!
  • Rt 66 Basenji club walk

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    MacPackM
    Joe is quick with the shutter, I love the Floating Gambit! "Floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee"!
  • 2009 Chicago Basenji Specialty

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    14k Views
    N
    @Quercus: We had a great time, Hippo managed to not be too much of a turd!! He won his class (he was the only one in it!) It was really fun meeting Nemo, and Nicole also from the forum. Hopefully we will be able to meet more of you at other shows this year!!! I just found this thread! It was great meeting you too. Hippo was such a sweet dog. He is a nice looking boy too. -Nicole