Skip to content

Meet My Ziva & Zoe

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Meet Buxton ...

    Member Introductions
    16
    2 Votes
    16 Posts
    6k Views
    N
    Your Buxton is a DOLL!!!! He is going to get away with everything he does, he is so cute! Welcome to Basenji craziness, laughs, and total joy!!!!
  • Meet Kimbo!

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Meet Amelia (and her mommy) !

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Greg & Izzy

    Member Introductions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    P
    Welcome Greg. Its always best to get dogs acquainted outside their own territory. It looks as though they have already met. I hope there is no rush to get them together as it can take time. It all depends on the dogs. Take them for plenty of walks together, preferably long ones. I see they are the same sex. Are they neutered? What are their temperaments like? Do they normally get on with other dogs?
  • Meet my boys Shaka & Yoda from SF.

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    lvossL
    Your boys are part of the reason I have basenjis! When I was researching the breed, I attended the Basenji Club of Northern California's Specialty Show and one of your boys spent nearly the entire show in my lap. After that day, I knew I would at some point bring home a basenji and the following spring, I did just that. Nicky, turned 14 years old this past December.
  • Zoe

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    AndrewA
    What part of Georgia are you in?