Skip to content

Hello Group, Ive been an owner of Basenjis for over 20 years now, my latest - Django Hazard - Pretty boy

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • First Time Basenji Owner! Hello from Connecticut!

    Member Introductions
    24
    3 Votes
    24 Posts
    10k Views
    M
    Thank you for going to a responsible breeder and I believe that your pup is related to my Basenjis. Have you registered the pup yet? and if not or so, remember to sent the registration number and sire / dam to Zande...and AKC registration name for her pedigree site...http://www.pedigrees.zandebasenjis.com/
  • Wannabe Basenji owner!

    Member Introductions
    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    tanzaT
    @karann - The key in my opinion is to visit with Basenjis before you get one... Of course I always recommend that regardless. But for allergies, ask the owners to prepare a small towel that the Basenjis will sleep on for a few days... take that home and put it under your pillow.... will give you a good idea if your allergies will kick up
  • Hello Basenji Family

    Member Introductions
    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    17k Views
    C
    We appreciated the information. Carlos Andres Perez CUSTOM CONCRETE DESIGNS www.cretepolishing.com
  • Soon-to-be Basenji owner

    Member Introductions
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    16k Views
    Kenji24K
    @setidog: Kenji is absolutely adorable!!! You are going to have so much fun with him! @Patty: What beautiful puppies- I particulalry love the red/whites (I mustn't let my tri-colour Miggy hear that!!) @crystalncody: Kenji is adorable! Well, they all are! @Arwen: The photos have caused a great deal of oooh and ahhing here at work. I want that little red girl. I love all the colors but am really drawn to the red/whites. :) But no puppies for me. Thanks, we are look forward to our little guy coming home. I'll be putting more pictures up once we get him.
  • Very possible Basenji owner????

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    BDawgB
    I thought some type of Basenji/Shepherd/other mix myself. Very cute! Welcome!!
  • Could be a Basenji owner?

    Member Introductions
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    J
    Hello and welcome. Maggie looks basenji to me too. I agree with what someone else wrote about the "deer legs." She is gorgeous and very lucky to have you in her life.