Skip to content

We are looking Basenji / live in turkey Istanbul

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Looking for a Female Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    tanzaT
    All pups have been placed as responsible breeders have reservation lists. We are not at this time planning a litter for 2020 or 2021. I would be happy to talk to you about Basenjis. You can search for responsible breeders at www.basenji.org by state, however as far as I know all responsible breeders on the West Coast already have full reservation lists. You would be looking at litters possible in 2021. This is the time to connect with a responsible breeder and get on their reservation lists for 2021. And if you are looking for a dog that is hypoallergenic, Basenjis do shed and have dander so they are not really hypoallergenic. While they can do well with people with allergies, you need to spend time with them and more than one time. Be sure that you check out health testing yourself, regardless of what you might be advised. Tests for DNA testing is public knowledge at www.ofa.org. You need to have either a registration number or name to check this out for yourself to verify. I suggest all people looking for a Basenji, even my own, do this.
  • Looking for a Basenji puppy/ young adult

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    Bought our Basenji in Newton Iowa from a breeder .Good companion dog.
  • Looking for a red/brindle basenji in MALTA

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    J
    A quick google search yielded this site: www.eurobreeders.com. Search breeds, then B, then look for Basenji. There where many breeders that popped up including a couple in Italy, which isn’t too far I suppose. I have no idea about Basenji breeding in Europe though. Do your homework.
  • Looking for young/puppy Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Glad things are settling down for you. Now is a great time to get on breeders puppy lists. Go to the Basenji Club and contact breeders in states close enough for traveling to. If you're interested in a bit older, be sure to ask if they have any or know of another breeder who may have gotten a puppy back that didn't work out. Good luck in your search.
  • Looking for a Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    D
    @nomrbddgs: I did find a lady for you, unfortunately, Luther is sick and has taken a turn for the worse recently, so that meeting was cancelled even before I could tell you. I haven't found anyone else remotely close. Sorry!!! Thanks very much! We greatly appreciate your help. Let us know if you hear of any other Saskatchewan Basenjis for us to meet!
  • WANTED: R/W Female Basenji puppy/adult.

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    62
    0 Votes
    62 Posts
    53k Views
    B
    I think they're trying to look legit! Knowing that most "ethical" breeders ask a good amount for our dogs (course mind you we have a lot of money stuck into our dogs prior to the "sale" price). And the fact that we're not into dogs to make money.