Skip to content

Looking to Rehome my Basenji- mix

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Should I look for basenjis in Russia?

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    ZandeZ
    I would never sell a Basenji puppy as a potential Christmas Present ! (and I don't know any responsibile breeders who would either) Presents often get the wrapping torn off and are then discarded - how about waiting until after the festive season when things have calmed down and you have time to cope with the exigencies of a new puppy ? Tanza's idea of giving a photo might work but a live puppy under foot on Christmas Day, among all the relatives and parcels - No.
  • Looking for a Basenji in the Philippines

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    7k Views
    ZandeZ
    Even though breeders don't show on the on-line database, I do keep pretty full records, and by the way - please keep chasing people to send me litter data !
  • Looking for a Basenji in Iowa

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    khanisK
    If you are interested in a an 8-month old tri girl…. please feel to check out my Khani's Basenjis FaceBook page.... Daisy and Violet are looking for their forever homes. Both should test as Fanconi Clear as parents are Fanconi Clear and completely health-tested. You can email me at bennyburnerbono at aol.com for more info.
  • Looking for a Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    D
    @nomrbddgs: I did find a lady for you, unfortunately, Luther is sick and has taken a turn for the worse recently, so that meeting was cancelled even before I could tell you. I haven't found anyone else remotely close. Sorry!!! Thanks very much! We greatly appreciate your help. Let us know if you hear of any other Saskatchewan Basenjis for us to meet!
  • Basenji Mix

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    8k Views
    ChaseandZahrasmomC
    Tucker, There are also a few B's in Virginia right from BRAT if your friend is interested in any of those I can transport to Philly - my sister lives there and I make trips up as much as I can.
  • Looking for an adult Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views
    DukeD
    How about an almost 1-1/2 yr old black/white B-mix? Nahhh - I can't do it . . . sorry - forget it !??