• Hey everyone,

Just wondering if there are any meetups in the GTA? I know Basenji's are a little rare here but i'd love for mine to meet more of them!

Thanks

• Hello,

I realise this is a very old post but I have recently just moved to the area and would love to meet up with fellow basenji owners. Mine has never met another basenji since I got him when he was a pup. I currently live in Burlington but planning to move to Toronto in the next few months. Would be great to arrange a meet.

Thanks

• Hello,

I have a 6 months old Basenji female and we live in Burlington. I would love her to have play dates with other Basenjis. Please let me know if you are still in the area and interested to meet.

Thanks,

Victoria

• Hi all,

I have a male basenji and I live in Toronto. The funny thing is I have not seen a single basenji in Toronto for the last 2 years since I have had my basenji, until yesteday! I was pretty excited but it was only a brief encounter.
    I would love to meet up so my basenji can hang out with other basenjis. We should arrange a meetup at a dog park.

• Yes! If anyone knows a good dog park we can go to I would love to bring my basenji (1 year old) to meet other ones in Toronto or GTA

• Hi,

I'm not sure where you are located 12olo but there is an off leash dog park in North York called Willowdale off leash dog park that we can go to. Or if you prefer downtown there is a off leash dog park called Clarence Square near Spadina/Wellington. Perhaps next weekend July 14 or 15?

• I am also currently living in Burlington. Do you go to the Kings Road dog park at all? Dogs are also now able to travel on the go train so I would gladly travel up to Toronto some weekend if others were interested?

• @rwren10 we go to the Haber off leash park at Appleby and Dundas but can meet at another one.

• I am in Toronto and am planning to get a Basenji next year. I would love to hear what breeders you all used and what your experience was like!!

Suggested Topics