Skip to content

basenji NOVA Meetups?

Basenji Meetups & Events

Suggested Topics

  • Philadelphia Basenjis?

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    6k Views
    C
    Hi, Yes we have a 10 month old basenji in the South Philly area. Would love to see him running around with another basenji, but have yet to see one in the local dog parks. How old is your boy?
  • Any ny basenjis?

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    24k Views
    Lisa67L
    I'm so sorry. I didn't realize you had responded. I thought I'd get an email. Zoey is definately NOT good off leash. It would be great to find a fenced area…I know there is a dog park (with a small dog area) near me, but I don't know how you feel about driving. (I've commuted for years, so I'm used to it). I could probably call Bear Mountian the park to see if they allow dogs. I'm working tomorrow, but I'll try to find out on Tuesday. Also, there is some sort of an event in Woodstock, NY (beautiful town), sponsored by the Rip Van Winkle Basenji Club. I am totally new to all of this stuff, so I'm not sure what goes on there, but here is a link....I thought you might be interested. If I'm not working I may go just to check it out. http://www.rvwbasenjiclub.org/June.24th.Match.html
  • Iowa Meetups

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Sacramento basenji meetup

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    6k Views
    3basenjis3
    Is been awhile since the last meetup, we used to be a big group most rescues Some not. If interested I can see if the gang wants to get together again or we can just Establish a date and I can bring my 3 and you can bring yours
  • Scotland Meetup

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    56
    0 Votes
    56 Posts
    28k Views
    basiB
    @moetmum: Have a good day everybody and don't forget the pictures. Will do Gerry:D
  • Massachusetts meetup?

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    J
    i live in Boston and def would be up for a fun B-meetup!