Skip to content

A Famous/Heroic Basenji?

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • 1 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    A
    @m0nia86 I know, what are the odds! I have not been up Cavehill in years also, so maybe it was meant to be that we bumped into eachother 😊 I saw the forum notification about Northern Ireland and I thought hmmmmm that's interesting, and had to take a look. I will private message you the email address that I have for Charlotte, but I am sure it's the same as what you have already been given.
  • Digital 12/20/96 - 8/1613

    Basenji Talk
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Just seeing this, not sure how I missed it but I am so sorry. Yes, blessed with nearly 16 yrs… but that's more years to leave a bigger hole in your heart.
  • Basenji related Moose story/news

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    V
    Nice story! I hope they catch the baby!!!!
  • Basenji stranded b/c of volcano

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    NemoN
    How random…Basenjis and volcanos. Thanks for sharing.
  • R/W Basenji in downtown San Francisco

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    E
    here in england its not a sight thats seen very often…......they are rather a rare sight. loads of them at the basenji shows tho. we have ours as a pet, prefering not to show.but do go to the odd show to meet other basenji`s ... wing commander (winco) is the name ofour boy.his breeder has Royal Air Force backgroung haha
  • Basenji Safe Miranda/Owner Approved Toys

    Basenji Talk
    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    23k Views
    KanangaK
    I put a dab of butter inside his actual kong. His eyes lit up as soon as he caught the scent of the butter. He's too comical…. :D