Skip to content

Your Experience at Wag Hotels in SF Bay Area?

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Anyone have experiance with Automatic Pet Feeders?

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    etzbsederE
    I've used one that simply holds a whole can of food in a steel bin, and the dog pushes the door in a little bit to eat the food. My dogs have used it well and I've only run into problem when I change foods and my picky basenji refuses to eat any more of the old food once he notices there's new food, so make sure to completely finish the old one or you'll have a pile at the bottom.
  • Pet sitter in Sacramento area

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Seek Central Maryland Area Boarding

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Chance's First Experience With Snow

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    massagemom3M
    Our Sally Loves it. She runs around like a chicken with her head cut off. It really is cute! She even rides the snow-mobile, or sled with the boys.
  • California Dog Friendly Hotels

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    basenjibratzB
    Cambria is located on the coast of California. It is north of Los Angeles and South of San Jose. Cities along the coast seem to be much more dog friendly. It's beautiful along the coast. Santa Barbara, Monterey, Carmel and Cambria are very dog friendly places to visit and very beautiful.
  • Dog friendly areas in Northern California?

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    VanessaV
    @Tayda_Lenny: Hello! there is a possibility that Tayda, Lenny and I will be moving Northern California in the next few months! I noticed there are a lot of Northern Californians on the forum and I'm wondering where the really dog friendly area are. I might be working in San Jose, and would prefer to live about 1/2 hour north - maybe in Freemont/Union City/Newark area. Is this area dog friendly? Are there fenced in Dog Parks around? Hello there! I live in Cupertino and work in San Jose. Here are two websites that will tell you what dog parks, trails and even hotels you can take your B to. http://www.bahiker.com/doghikes.html http://www.wagntrain.com/dog_parks.htm