Skip to content

Basenji Baby Announcement

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Am I Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    2 Votes
    20 Posts
    25k Views
    elbrantE
    @creambasenji Please start a new topic/thread in Member Introductions when you upload an image of your "cream" basenji. That way, more people will see it. (thanks!)
  • My Maybe Baby (Part Basenji - Part???)

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    N
    He may not be a Basenji, but he certainly has the crazy poses down pat! Congratulations on this beautiful little boy!!!!
  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    No idea, sometimes with mixes it's so hard to tell what the parentage is. I do think that your dog's head is a bit more refined than many of the pit mixes i've seen.
  • Basenji + Horse = ?

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    16k Views
    ArwenA
    And here I thought all Connemara ponies were white! LOL These are great pics. I love the one of the horse rearing while the B is leaping like a mad thing in the background.
  • My Baby

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    No, not Maya, never. :D Hey, I'd be watching that intently too!
  • My babies!

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    They are adoreable. Aren't b's the CUTEST!!!!