Skip to content

Little Juma loves her older sister

Basenji Talk
  • Just want to share that we have a little 4 month old Basenji girl named Juma. She is an absolutely precious little monster that keeps us on our toes. She is now the younger sister of our Norwegian Elkhound, who is 13. Juma, terrorized Delaney at first, but now it's soooo sweet to watch them play. Juma runs around and around and around Delaney, then dives in to wrestle for a little bit. Delaney gets a big kick out of the wrestle matches and plays with Juma. Juma is wise beyond her years, and really seems to respect the relationship. (It helps that Delaney put her in her place the first couple of wrestle matches). :D

  • You have got to post some pics of the two of them! Welcome to the forum!

  • I can picture them wrestling..LOL…send pix soon!!!!

Suggested Topics

  • A little ticked off

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    @sharronhurlbut: Oh, honey, you can't fix stupid! SO well said, Sharron.
  • Basenji love

    Basenji Talk
    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    20k Views
    wizardW
    I think Buona said it best… "I think most of the other people need therapy.. Therapy from the BEST doctors in the world... --> B's"
  • THIS is why I love Basenjis….

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    OMG Knipper:eek: now THAT sounds like a typical Basenji, LOL!!!:rolleyes:
  • Sisters?

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    MacPackM
    We notice that the shibas and basenjis seem to get along at first sight at the dog park, like they recognize a relative. The first shiba I ever met was red and looked just like my Ginger (red basenji), except furry. Friends walked up and commented on Ginger's long fur, and were amazed it wasn't her. A trip to the groomer for a haircut, and Bogie and Ginger would have passed for twins. Anne
  • Little bums….

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    MaxBooBooBearM
    hahaha. Cute photo. I had to put storage boxes under my bed because Tyler and Zoey could actually fit all the way under and would crawl around under there, and I was worried about them getting stuck–especially Tyler since he's bigger/taller than Zoey.
  • For The Love Of A Dog

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    jys1011J
    All teary about this..THANKS for sharing :)