Skip to content

Hello from Georgia, USA

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello from USA

    Member Introductions
    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    B
    Welcome. Can you post a pic of your pup, please?
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    ?
    Welcome , a basenji will always have your back.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    19k Views
    ?
    I'm still happy I fond my basenji…
  • Hello from Middle Georgia

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    YodelDogsY
    Hi ELB. I live a couple hours north of you near Atlanta. :)
  • Hello from Indianapolis, IN USA

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    AndrewnShangoA
    Hello! Andrew and Shango, a two-year old basenji male here! We're in Muncie but spend quite some time in the Indianapolis area! Where about are you? Welcome!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    raye_hicksR
    Dave hello, I also am new to this site. I had my frist Basenji for sixteen years and lost her last year. I could only go for about a month before getting my next Basenji. I really love this breed I have two now. Good luck in your search for your next Basenji.