Skip to content

Perry does SUP!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Safi is 2

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    38k Views
    elbrantE
    @Saving LOL, @JENGOSMonkey posted the perfect meme: Basenji pup, T-Rex, Basenji adult Wish I could find it!
  • MidJourney play

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    30k Views
    elbrantE
    I'm impressed! Nice skillset!
  • Éilis | Sweden 2023

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    24k Views
    elbrantE
    wowser!!! How regal!
  • Safi is 1 today

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    38k Views
    SavingS
    @elbrant Yes, she's good an patient sometimes, I've been taking pics of her from day 1 so she's used to it, I'm allowed a couple of mins and no more though.
  • Happy Birthday Perry!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    eeeefarmE
    @Tp3: Awesome… Perry still looks bad-ass. My B is about to turn 3. How old do you think Perry thinks he is... Cheers I am sure he thinks he is just a young fellow, in the same way he thinks he could beat up that Saint Bernard he sees out for a walk! ;)
  • Perry is eight today….

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    Many Happy Returns for Perry. He looks as though buitter wouldn't melt in his mouth!