Skip to content

Hi. I am new!

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • New to the forum. Hi everyone.

    Member Introductions
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    BallinduhB
    I can barely manage 1 crazy B, I have no idea how you can manage 4! Welcome :)
  • Hi iam new

    Member Introductions
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    8k Views
    P
    What a pretty girl! I'm sure you're delighted with her.
  • Hi - New Here

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    snorky998S
    Welcome and a big Basenji roooo from Illinois.
  • Hi! New from Florida

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    J
    Hello and welcome. I'm sorry to hear your little b is sickly. I wish her a speedy recovery. There are some great folks on this site with some great and helpful information. Hopefully they can provide some insight to your little girl's illness.
  • Hi from New Zealand

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    renaultf1R
    Welcome…I spent about 3 months in New Zealand in 1995 (came when NZ won the America's Cup). Your pictures are beautiful and brought back a lot of memories. A perfect place for a basenji :)
  • Hi…I'm new!

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    8k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Hi and welcome! When you let her out, I hope you are out also. Sadly, underground fencing is very dangerous… call the closest 10 shelters to find how many dogs they pick up with collars. They get excited, run through it, then can't come back. Also, while it might normally keep your dog in, it won't keep others OUT. But with supervision, they are GREAT so that they get freedom but you are there if a problem arises.