• okay, i do some art stuff sometimes and i get lots of inspiration from all sorts of things, but sometimes i see something i sooooooo wish i'd done. not often b/c i usually think about how i'd change this or that, or used different colors, etc especially with dog stuff because i spend so much time around dogs. . . But every once in a while i see something that i think could NOT be improved up on.

THIS is that sort of thing:

http://frankikohler.com/2013/11/04/international-quilt-festival-houston-2013/david-charity-1/

EVERYTHING is spot on - the expression, the whimsy, even the name of the art work.
    just LOVELOVELOVE this. Clearly the artist is well acquainted with basenjis.
    WOW, just WOW
    I wish this were hanging on a wall in my house so i could look at it every day - many times a day.

• It's beautiful! I would possibly like it even better if Butu didn't eat my jeans, jackets and anything denim or cotton…

• Very nice, though I can think of something I would change agilebasenji only just because I have learnt so much about how basenji are unique is the paw prints and only because I love how different basenji are.

Jolanda and Kaiser

• Oh gees, will you look at the tail? And the paw prints on the wall! LOL!

• The end of the tail bothers me, and the 2 cat heads on top just add clutter. It is a very happy artwork for sure, just doesn't inspire me to want to own it.

Suggested Topics