Skip to content

Pedigree of a puppy

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Transporting a puppy.

    Basenji Talk
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    8k Views
    tanzaT
    @dagodingo - Note that if flying, most airlines have age limits and when I fly American (in cabin) age must be 10wks.
  • Looking at a Basenjis puppy

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    I think invis fencing is a bad idea for any dog. I've heard the Blaze story about an Aussie too. And in this day and age, with this economy, I've heard stories about people stealing dogs for ransom or worse things.
  • We found a puppy!

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    G
    Nice looking pup. Congrats G
  • Puppy News!!!

    Basenji Talk
    46
    0 Votes
    46 Posts
    22k Views
    dmcartyD
    Glad that things appear to be working out for you -
  • Puppy Parents

    Basenji Talk
    36
    0 Votes
    36 Posts
    20k Views
    luzmery928L
    OMG ur babies are all so DARN CUTE!!!!!! I want a baby too!!
  • Puppy teeth

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    tanzaT
    Between 4 to 6 months… the "K9's" are the last to go.....