Skip to content

Rescue help near Vancouver, BC

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Does this qualify as a rescue?

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    khanisK
    Puppy mill.
  • Helping Medfly Brigade Basenji Rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    nobarkusN
    @Basenjimamma: I vote for them some days out of the week and then BRAT the others..sharing my voting wealth.. I just did it today too.. Thanks Petra!
  • UK Rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    Rita JeanR
    To dream the dream no resuce problems and a waiting list if you want one. Rita Jean
  • Rescue in Canada

    Basenji Rescue
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    17k Views
    A
    Sorry did not realize this was that old .
  • What color is this rescue?

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    KonaK
    She looks like my Kona (also a trindle)!! She sure is pretty. I hope she finds a home soon.
  • Help Asap

    Basenji Rescue
    43
    0 Votes
    43 Posts
    29k Views
    S
    Sometimes as a rescue person, the kindest thing we can advice, or do, is give the dog peace of the rainbow bridge. I have had to do that in the past…thank heavens, not for years. Its never been something I have done lightly, but I have never felt it was a wrong decision. The only decision I could do to give peace to the dog...