Skip to content

Proud new basenji owners

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • New Basenji Owners

    Member Introductions
    3
    2 Votes
    3 Posts
    10k Views
    ZandeZ
    Welcome aboard, but do share his registered name ? Who are Dad and Mom and what was his date of birth so we can be sure to add him to the Basenji pedigree on-line database (with a photo ???) for the world to share him. http://www.pedigrees.zandebasenjis.com/
  • New basenji owner!!

    Member Introductions
    13
    4 Votes
    13 Posts
    16k Views
    S
    @mvdperez Thank you! She truly has been such a great addition to our family :)
  • New basenji owner in WA

    Member Introductions
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    S
    @BDawg: Welcome! What a cutie!! :) More pics! More pics! @MarleyJo: Welcome and thanks for saving her. We are just around the Sound from you so we hope to see you on the trails someday. More pictures please. @sharronhurlbut: Yes, please, more photos! I am going to try and get some more pics of her today, its going to be nice and sunny outside. Stay tuned :)
  • New Basenji Owner

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    T
    I was struck by the fact that your Bernese lived to be 20 years old! Wow! I know they have had concerns with cancer in the breed, and very few of them live that long. How wonderful for you that you got to have her for that long. Terry
  • New Basenji owner

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    dashD
    Welcome. What beatiful dogs!
  • New Basenji owner in Oregon!

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    luzmery928L
    I didn't know much about B's when I met Champ but to say that what characteristics B's share is "special needs" is plain idiotic. I consider it a blessing to have familiarized (and still learing) with this wonderful breed. It has made me realize that all dogs are not the same and it's important to learn as much about what makes them individuals as possible. I'm glad Raleigh found you and is now able to express himself freely without being labeled "special needs."