Skip to content

Weekend Shows for Tanza and Breeding News

Basenji Showing

Suggested Topics

  • Excused in show

    Basenji Showing
    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    10k Views
    tanzaT
    @cashh - Just curious, did you have your dog excused? Typically it is because of being lame in the ring or not letting the judge to exam the dog?
  • BRAGS from the UKC Shows this weekend

    Basenji Showing
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    Buddys PalB
    @Terry: where I got to see my first Decker Rat Terrier, looks very much like a Basenji with a docked tail! funny you should mention Decker Rat Terriers. I will be graduating Lexie from Obedience and here is a pic of her and Uzie. The first time I saw one in person and found myself daydreaming of a future family member/companion for Uzie. She sure has the moves when they are chasing each other, and so fast! Her coat is very fine and smooth, not saying I don't just love the wrinkles of my B boy! She is taller and her body is longer as well…They make a cute couple, eh? [image: attachment_p_161573_0_lexie-001a.jpg]
  • IABCA Shows

    Basenji Showing
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    11k Views
    lvossL
    She did get photos taken. I don't know when she will get them though.
  • How To: Show Your Dog

    Pinned Basenji Showing
    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    25k Views
    misspodhradskyM
    Thank you everyone! Ill look at the book, try to get it. I also took a look at the site. Seems like it will help alots. Thank you ill keep that in mind. Ill have friends and family come over while im working with her and express their opinions of her. I will also keep in touch with my breeder. She doesnt do shows anymore but im sure she can offer up a little information…what is IMO? idk why but i never understood that. lol The show is actually in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. It is given off the the Sioux Empire Kennel Club. Ill be working with her non stop until we go to that show. I figured well just see how she does and go from there. She may be good or she may just be pet material. Id like to try either way :)
  • EBC show?

    Basenji Showing
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    7k Views
    S
    I will be there fri afternoon thru sun.. I hope to see you!
  • Show Ready?

    Basenji Showing
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    21k Views
    myranM
    Ok on the 18th is Myrans debute puppy class in a KC show everything has gone so far by the plan he´s very good when I stack him can stand still for ages.Gaiting is well ok as long as I don´t run too fast yes folks I run hurts but hey i´m stubborn.But is it because he´s still young (8 months)that he starts plowing when I go too fast and when I slow down the trot looks good according to onlookers??