Skip to content

It's been a long time since I've been here.

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Any idea's?

    Basenji Talk
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    8k Views
    F
    My dog had an adverse reaction to the Heartworm edible I gave her, do you possibly give one? if so is it maybe related to that? I had to switch brands and she still doesnt feel well for 1 to 2 days after I give it, but it is not as bad as the other brand. Her symptoms were changes in consistency and color and frequency of bowel movements, she didnt eat, and didnt want to be bothered. And she ate grass.
  • Kipawa's first 'rehab' test

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    B
    I had nose surgery a few months ago and when I got home I was worried the dogs would be so excited and jump all on me, but it was crazy how mild mannered and dare I say tame/domesticated they were. I swear they knew I was hurt and gave me a day or so of good behavior. They are truly great dogs to own!
  • Who's in Farnborough??

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    MayaM
    No, Zurich :)
  • 0 Votes
    35 Posts
    15k Views
    renaultf1R
    @noodle: Mmmmmm…the smell of singeing dog fur - I know it well! :D Mine sit so close to the small fan heater in my bedroom, it makes their whiskers go curly! :rolleyes: The basenji my brother had when I was in high school would sleep UNDER our Franklin woodstove in the basement - Franklin stoves have higher legs than regular woodstoves. When Zeke would come out for water, you couldn't touch him as his fur would burn your hand. :eek:
  • What's your B's name?

    Basenji Talk
    71
    0 Votes
    71 Posts
    64k Views
    z1njaZ
    Bushongo Cosmo, breeder who decided that. And I think its ok :)
  • Who's Basenjis' actually howl/yodel?

    Basenji Talk
    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    23k Views
    RockysWomanR
    Rocky yodels… like these dogs do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iTlEwTOzm0 Especially when we come home. Complete with the "lightswitch" tail flick and happy feet dance!