Skip to content

Kongo Age 5 months

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Alfie aged 5 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    ?
    @Kipawa: Alfie is one darn good looking dude at just 5 months! I like your comments about "swaggers round like he owns the joint" and "I don't think I could handle two Alfies". We've decided to stick with just one basenji and give him all our love, and it sounds like you are doing. Do you plan on showing him or doing any agility or luring with him? Yea, be happy you have one Basenji… Enjoy!!!
  • Kenji 7 Months

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Lovely pics of Kenji, he is a lovely dark colour
  • Mody, 5 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    PetraP
    Haha, I am sure you would yend her back soon - my little devil:))) Today we were on a walk and Mody caught lttle animal - don?t know english name, but here it is :D:D:D Mody - the hunter:D [image: attachment_p_74637_0_sysel.jpg]
  • One Month Later

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    -ClarEmmKai--
    @RedVelvetLynx: His tail is so cute! Thanks! Double-looped tail! :)
  • Zumi is 5 months already!

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    He is certainly a handsome boy!!
  • Peter- 6.5 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    wizardW
    Ooooh … wonderful looking boy and I love your yard!