Skip to content

Puppy Photos

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Photos

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @ceecee It should resize but if not, you can send to me to resize them for you.
  • Got awkward puppy photos?

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    TimesthemythT
    Reminds me of a quote I saw [not my own] while browsing an unrelated forum, something along the lines of: "Maybe one day dogs will evolve to the point where they can defend themselves from our silly hats, but until that day comes I'm going to continue dressing my pugs up in stupid clothing…and there's not a thing they can do about it." I never thought I would put clothing on my dog....and now and then I catch myself taking stupid photos with him in my jacket, or sunglasses, etc. . No costumes yet though thankfully... I do love the tin hat though, absolutely adorable. Teehee. They are so patient with us.
  • Photos

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Base puppy

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    @agilebasenji: what she said. At my house a valid excuse for not getting up is, "But I'd have to disturb the dog." My husband is delighted that Shaye's and Gemma's favorite place to take a nap while we are watching TV is on his lap. Sometimes it works, sometimes Shaye won't let Gemma up there. But the deal is - when a snack is called for, or my husband's thirsty or the phone rings, someone's at the door, whatever, his constant cry is "But I have DOL!" which, of course is "dog on lap" so it falls to me to get up and tend to everything. Grrrrrrrr. Occasionally, Gemma will sit on my lap when Shaye is snarky with her - then, of course, I have the larger DOL, so he has to get up. It's a game with us. I usually lose.:p
  • Photos

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    barklessk9B
    @crystalncody: Great pics! I also love the first one. He (?) has such soulful eyes… and is that a hint of a mohawk or just the way the light is reflecting? No mohawk going on. The red hairs just stand out more, I guess, in the photo.
  • MacPack photos

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    MacPackM
    Thanks! I agree, I love the one with the Rot. And basenjis are all pretty fearless! My DH takes many,many photos, I am just very "low tech" but I am learning. My avatar image is my Topper, who is now 13 1/2 and the fearless pack leader!