Skip to content

Basenji mix in Bakersfield, CA abandoned, needs a new home

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Gypsy the Basenji needs a lifetime home

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    11k Views
    P
    June, Gypsy has been mentioned in the Breed notes in one of the UK dog papers, so hopefully you may get a response thorugh that. I don't recall how she came to be in Rescue. There can't be many Basenjis in Cyprus. Have you been able to discover her breeding?
  • Senior boy needs a new home

    Basenji Rescue
    59
    0 Votes
    59 Posts
    34k Views
    crystalncodyC
    Oh no! Poor Quinn. The past few months have been rocky for him. You really are an amazing person for all you have done and continue to do for him. I'm sure he knows that he is loved now. Sending happy thoughts and hugs to both of you!
  • Basenji Boy in IA needs home

    Basenji Rescue
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    SarahRNS
    Taz has been in foster care through the Midwest Dog Resuce Network since he was turned over by the breeder (I believe around 8 months old). He had two sisters in foster care with him for a short time but they were adopted quickly. They were all shown on the BRAT website but were not evaluated by, or in the care of BRAT. He is such a handsome boy, I had given some serious thought to adopting him until they updated his profile to say that "he likes to be the boss". My female B absolutely has to be the boss of all other dogs (!) so I knew this combo wouldn't work out :( Here is the link to the organization caring for him: http://midwestdogrescuenetwork.com/default.aspx
  • Coda needs a new home

    Basenji Rescue
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Could it be he has "found" his forever home? You just don't realize it yet? smile….
  • Finding a new Home for my Basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    TuckerVAT
    Yeah, I'm kinda interested in knowing what this means, just curious: "Unfortunatly I am at a point in my life where I can't provide him with the proper care that he deserves."
  • New Home Needed

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    We have an basenji rescue who works through out the whole US. So, if you would like to know about listing your basenji with BRAT please go to http://www.basenjirescue.org We would be happy to help you rehome your dog to a very good home.