• UPDATE: Arrived 24 hours after the first, a SECOND Basenji. Red/white neutered male, littermate to the first and from the same owners. Behavioral problems such as seperation anxiety expected. Further info will be posted after further evaluations are made.

• I'm getting so sick of people dumping their B's because they find out they are pregnant…UGH it enrages me.

• Good luck with finding homes for the basenjis you have rescued. Personally I do not have room for another (in small apartment). Let us know if you have luck or not.

• Did you find homes for these two??

• The last I heard the two boys were still available. I think there is information on her website which you can find by looking at her profile.

• UPDATE:
    The two boys worked back into my household the day after their arrival. The previous owners had reported a multitude of behavior and temperament problems which thankfully turned out to be extreme exaggerations. After living here 2 1/2 months, the boys left for their new home tonight. 🙂

• Good Job!
    It makes rescue all worthwhile doesn't it!

• @sharronhurlbut:

Good Job!
    It makes rescue all worthwhile doesn't it!

I'm sorry. I realized I wasn't clear in my post though I had all the info up on my website explaining the situation. It wasn't a rescue. It was a responsible breeder (me) taking responsibilty for two dogs that I produced.

• Glad to know they have a new home. Were you fortunate enough to place them together?

• Good breeders are hard to find 🙂 BRAVO Robyn!!! 😃

Suggested Topics