FL-St. Petersburg-Tri Female Puppy-18 Weeks-On Craigslist

• I do not know if this is a breeder or someone who bought this puppy and did not have a fenced yard. I have not contacted the owner.

Here is the ad:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/pet/2826039848.html

Jennifer

• I'm hoping cute Sandy ends up in the right home.

• Hopefully Ms. Mac Pack can come to the rescue! Adorable girl…
    I will copy the text in case it gets flagged for removal:

Sandy needs a loving forever home. She is 18 weeks old, Pure bred Basenji. We are looking for a good home (preferably a family, or someone who has other animals) for this sweet little gal. I'm asking a rehoming fee of only a small fraction of what I paid. For the most part she is almost fully potty trained, Great with little ones. She needs one more set of shots, she has been dewormed twice now. She is licensed and has had the rabies shot as well. She needs a home with a fenced in back yard. It is heartbreaking to have to give her away so we are looking for an extra loving home! call Kelly @ 952-484-1410

• How sad is that????

• I just replied to the craigslist ad, if the fee ins't too much, I may buy her and surrender to BRAT, or don't you need a baby girl, Patty??? I'll pick her up for you???

We were thinking of a puppy this year, but a boy. Three is our maximum capacity!

• Just got a text, she wants $300 rehoming fee, wouldn't say where she got her, other than 'from a breeder'. I thought if it was $50 or so I would get her and turn over to BRAT. But $300 is a bit steep for me.

• Ridiculous.

• @MacPack:

Just got a text, she wants $300 rehoming fee, wouldn't say where she got her, other than 'from a breeder'. I thought if it was $50 or so I would get her and turn over to BRAT. But $300 is a bit steep for me.

bummer, looked sort of like your color scheme anne.

• Not that you can tell always from pictures, but I would not say that this is a quality bred Basenji (conformation wise). So my guess from a BYB or PM/Pet Store

Suggested Topics