Capt. Arthur Haggerty Award

• Hi All,

I was surprised and very much flattered to hear that I was awarded the Arthur J. Haggerty Award from the Alliance of Pure Breed Dog Writers for my book, K9 Trailing; The Straightest Path. This is a very special honor considering the person for whom this award was named. Arthur J. Haggerty was an icon in the K9 world and his accomplishments were many. Babette Haggerty, APDW Director and daughter of the late ?Captian? Arthur J. Haggerty, will introduce me and present the award on the Sunday prior to Westminster, Feb. 12, 2012. I'm excited to meet Babette and learn more about this very prestigious group of people! Click on the link below to learn more about Captain Haggerty and the APDW.

K9 trailing does have Basenjis in it,believe it or not, because I site some of their natural ability to use their wonderful noses. If any B people will be in Manhattan the Saturday and Sunday prior to Westminster, look me up…though I will not have my B's, I would sure like to meet some of yours!

Here is a link to the Alliance of Pure breed Dog Writers if any have an interest:

http://purebreddogwriters.org/haggerty-winner-2012-jeff-schettler/

• Congratulations!

• Congratulations.

• Congratulations! How wonderful for you.

• Whoohoo!! Good Job!

• That's outstanding! huge congrats!

Suggested Topics