Skip to content

Free R/W-Reliable source

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • R/W Boy, Minneapolis, 12-6

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    975 Views
    No one has replied
  • R/W Boy- Asheville NC

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    crystalncodyC
    I will keep an eye on the shelters in my area and craigslist.
  • 2 r/w pups for sale- Dallas-11/18/10

    Basenji Rescue
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Well I understand it wasn't a good idea to use sarcasm… Robyn has adults she is trying to place, a new litter on the way, and finding homes right now is a hot button. I should have spelled it out not depended on anyone to get it. And I would sure hate someone new here to think I SERIOUSLY think the craigslist dogs are an option over legit rescues and responsible breeders.
  • Free B/W 6 yr old- Dayton OH- 11/11

    Basenji Rescue
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    curlytailsC
    I'm so glad to hear she'll be going to someone who will put her in the right home.
  • Abby r/w PB in Dubuque

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    KipawaK
    She is pretty - let's hope she finds her forever home.
  • 2 R/W girls in Wichita

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    Rita JeanR
    I am so happy you got them out of kill shelter. I hope you can find them a home please keep us posted. Thank you. Rita Jean