Skip to content

New Champion CH Meisterhaus NeverWinter Nights

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New camera new pics!!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    vickayxV
    I know this is might be weird but I adore her blue eye I almost wish B's came in a blue eyed version!
  • The Champion

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    I thought it was great but had to turn the sound down!!
  • New CH at Khani's!

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    14k Views
    moetmumM
    Congratulations, she is beautiful. I hope she does well with her lure coursing. Let us know how you do. I would love to try it with mine.
  • New to the forum

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    wizardW
    Welcome to our pack. Tell us more about yourselves (and we are addicted to pictures so have your people work on that please :))
  • New Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    QuercusQ
    VERY nice!!!! Love the BWs
  • New Puppy

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    K
    awwwww shes so cute! shes just adorable!