Skip to content

Hey from Austin, Texas =)

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hi from Austin!

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    ArwenA
    @ouidah: My name is Mardi. I live in Austin, Texas. It is pretty much the only cool place in Texas :cool: SNIP I leave home at 7:30am and get home at 5:30pm. I am concerned with my (potential) basenji's separation anxiety. Should I crate, get a dog walker or both? Check out Jami at http://www.austindogrunners.com You will see Nayru on their testimonial page! :) They come once a week for her run but are available to walk/visit.
  • Hi from Texas

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    Welcome to our pack! Tell us more about your adoptee (and thanks for doing that).
  • Susan from Texas

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    BlueBellB
    I am in Jackson TN and our heat index has been 105 or so for the past week with no end in sight. We walk early in the morning and then just out for potty breaks until close to dark and then we play Frisbee for a while and then come in. Bella likes water too. Haven't thought about a pool. I can only imagine it wouldn't last long if she got bored and decided to chew it. Would love to see some pictures of the pool playing.
  • Hello from Texas!

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    BasenjiByTheBayB
    Awww, what a pretty girl. I just replied to your other post - good thing she's so darling, eh?:rolleyes:
  • Hey all

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    I have raincoats on my b's…when its wet...but they have to go out, doesn't matter if they don't want to. We live in the PNW...so rain is part of the deal. They do learn quickly that if they are "quick" with their business...they can go indoors. Get a raincoat for her and take her out. Laugh!
  • New from Texas

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    noobieN
    Howdy neighbor! Dallas area. Welcome!