Skip to content

Momo, 1 year old, our big girl

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Trident my Tri-color 3 year old, love him

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    8 Votes
    15 Posts
    5k Views
    eeeefarmE
    @mjohnsontrident said in Trident my Tri-color 3 year old, love him: I wish I knew how to change the orientation of the pics, so sorry. It depends on what software you have available, e.g. on my computer it took only a second to do this with Windows 10 picture tools. [image: 1617099311955-1616794827825-ffed8e2a-ff93-41c4-9003-660bbfe1c071.jpeg] If you are using a phone, it would depend on whether it is iPhone or Android. And you can also do it on line.
  • 1 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    B
    SOooooo Cute...my little friend does the same..I guess they really are "God's of heaven...sun worshipers" heheheh
  • Gizmo 1 year old!

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    MDSPHOTOM
    Gizmo has matured into a handsome young man!
  • My Girls

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    So sweet. I love how content they look.
  • My girl Bindi

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    DukeD
    Bindi looks so sharp! All dressed up and standing proud. Thanks for sharing.
  • Sandie …. momma's lil big eared girl

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    SunnyS
    Sandie is 10 weeks now… i'll be posting more pics soon...