Skip to content

BRAT puppies in nevada

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • New to BRAT

    Basenji Rescue
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    S
    Sorry my welcome is so late. Let me know if you need anything re BRAT. I love that group!
  • Looking for puppie basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    Figula as you live in Peterborough just to let you know that it is our club show on 28th March (Sunday) We are the Basenji Owners and Breeders Association and you are very welcome to come along. If you come at about midday, you could have lunch with some Basenji people and say hallo to us and our dogs. The venue is Alconbury Village Hall. If you're interested I can send you details.
  • Support BRAT

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Sorry to hear that :(
  • BRAT @ Blogspot

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    nobarkusN
    Great find!
  • Brat

    Basenji Rescue
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    S
    What caused the fight if I can ask? food, attention, or they just looked at each other and said, "why are you here"? There is often a "squabble" or 2 with new dogs..just learning their place. Its helpful to know if you can see what triggers it..
  • BRAT question

    Basenji Rescue
    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    16k Views
    L
    Which brindle are you talking about????? The one from Ohio???? If so I would like to know too! He was a BEAUTY!!!