Skip to content

Hi from Texas

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hi Again!

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    8k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    I think they just look solid so my mind saw "bigger." I have one of the Wimaumau rescue giants (44 pounds), but even my 2 previous gals were far from petite... about 26 to 28 pounds. My dream of a petite 18 pound basenji just never happened, lol.
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    KipawaK
    So nice to have you here, Jerome and Rudy. :)
  • Hi all

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    K
    When I 1st got Kirabo, I had named her Hollie. A few mths later my wife told me every time I had a seizure, she would go crazy & wouldn't leave my side. Then 1 night I had a dream & God told me to name her Kirabo which means " a gift from God". She truly is God sent. Kirabo stays by my side & is constantly keeping her eyes on me, always observant of every-thing I do.
  • Hi!

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    6k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Welcome and your dog is very pretty and looks so happy. Full or half who cares they steal your heart. Have fun. Rita Jean
  • Hi Hi from Australia

    Member Introductions
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    18k Views
    raye_hicksR
    Okay I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to post my first picture. This is all new to me and I would like to post a picture of my 2 basenjis.
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    10k Views
    L
    Welcome everybody! We're getting lots of new members in the last few days. That's great.