Skip to content

Kipawa's thought of the day (Apr. 15)

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Happy Mommy's Day…

    Off Topic
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    12k Views
    O
    LOL– anything is teethworthy from the Basenji perspective! Just like you buy them a basket full of toys and their favorite is the empty spaghetti box "found" in the trash.
  • My JRT's look like Basenji's lol

    Off Topic
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    MothM
    They are adorable :) Watson always gets identified as some sort of terrier. He has been a rat terrier and a toy fox terrier…
  • What's going on here??

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    L
    I keep Billy the Exterminator on speed dial just in case.
  • Ruby's Development

    Off Topic
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    JannekeJ
    What a beautiful bird! Love the flying pics.. very nice!
  • Where's AJ #15

    Off Topic
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    BARTB
    While I-70 and I-75 seem to be the major cross-roads in my neck of the woods, I rarely get up that way. However, if you ever find yourself on I-675, I could wave to you from the bridge near my house:) "Shiny Hiney" …LOL..I'll remember that.:)
  • The Roommate's Pup

    Off Topic
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    tanzaT
    Me too….. and at least you can take the pro-active way.. and protect your "kids".... Kudos