Skip to content

Cyder loves his Big Sister, Roo!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • We do love are Basenjis

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    5k Views
    No one has replied
  • Ayo at my sisters

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Lovely pics of Ayo with his two cousins ;) Great to hear Negra has found such a good home. Thankfuly in the UK we don't get many stray Dogs wandering.
  • Roo Flies

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    moetmumM
    Lovely action shots, I love the one of him running with his friend, they look like they are having a really good time. I look forward to pics of swimming basenjis!
  • Big Yawn!

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    AndrewA
    Haha love the tongue!
  • Roo swims!

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    E
    We keep a little plastic wading pool out for the boys and Eli will get in it and stand on very hot days. He doesn't particularly like to be splashed though and he HATES the water hose.
  • Diego loves you!

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    QuercusQ
    @Basenji_Boy: Yep, same here…...monkey madness.:D SAME here! Wierd….the only toy that Ivy never shredded with a blue monkey with brown arms and legs...I'll have to see if I can find it somewhere around here.