Haven't posted in awhile, though I would post a few current pics of my boy.

• Cairo at 1 year 4 months old. He is a handful. I wouldn't take a zillion dollars for him.

He loves his cow hooves.

• He's a good looking boy, I love his eyes with their dark 'eyeliner'. And he has great tail curl too. Thanks for posting photos of him!

• @MacPack:

He's a good looking boy, I love his eyes with their dark 'eyeliner'. And he has great tail curl too. Thanks for posting photos of him!

Yes, he sure grew up to be a pretty boy, thank you. Its my pleasure.

• Another of his favorite position.

• Love the eye photo.
    Lovely b.

• LOL cute pose.

• lookin good, how does he react when you your guitars? a little off topic your BlacChev..impala ss maybe 🙂

• @mustBcrazy:

lookin good, how does he react when you your guitars? a little off topic your BlacChev..impala ss maybe 🙂

The guitars are my dads, Cairo doesn't mind if he plays them or not. Nah, a Chevy Colorado.

• Love the first photo - he looks a little sheepish, like he is getting ready to do something naughty. But we all know naughty behaviour never happens with basenjis….

• @Kipawa:

Love the first photo - he looks a little sheepish, like he is getting ready to do something naughty. But we all know naughty behaviour never happens with basenjis….

Haha ain't that the flippin' truth. He was a 'lil bit flustered in that photo, my parents were fixing Sunday dinner and His Highness wasn't getting "all eyes on me". Should have named him Mufasa, the way he stands on the table and couch arms while watching over his "pride". Gotta love his heart.

• Lovely pictures and nice to get your update.

• @Patty:

Lovely pictures and nice to get your update.

Thanks x2. I'm always glad to "show off" my boy.

Suggested Topics