• I have just seen on another thread that the diesel price 'over the pond' is approx $4 a gallon. WOW!!!!

Over here diesel is over ?5.30 a (US) gallon - that is currently $8.60!!! :eek:

Prices here are crippling us and dog shows are far too expensive to get to now.

Oh how I dream of cheaper fuel prices :rolleyes:

• Our prices are ridiculous in the lower mainland of British Columbia because the government slaps on a 'carbon tax' that goes into general funds so they can waste more money. I drive across the border to Point Roberts, Washington state to get my gas. It is around a third cheaper and all the border guards love Kipawa.

• My understand it that is will reach $5 shortly.
    Sigh.
    Makes rescue transport costly!

• Seems the forum doesn't like the GBP sign. It comes up as a ?

I would love to pay $4 a gallon. That's what we're more used to 🙂

• @Benkura:

I have just seen on another thread that the diesel price 'over the pond' is approx $4 a gallon. WOW!!!!

I was the one who mentioned that.

I should have clarified that the almost $4 per gallon for diesel is in Arizona…and Arizona has cheaper fuel than some other states (but more expensive than others). Even within the same state, or within the same city, you can find wide variances in prices. Diesel is well over $4 in some places (like California, for instance), but where we are, we can get it for about $3.829 per US gallon. When we return to Spokane this spring, we'll be paying more...the cheapest diesel in the Spokane area appears to currently be $3.909, but at most stations, it's well over $4.00.

Suggested Topics