• I'm very excited to see the pups, and quite thrilled about a BW being selected. The distribution of colors makes sense to me, it fits into a basic population dynamic theory. Dr. Jo - if you ever need an ecologist on a trip, I'm your girl.

• Re the facebook access. I have NO idea how to fix it.
    Any help anyone??

• @JoT:

I apologize if my remarks sounded "teachy" or as if I was correcting you. That was not my intent.

Oh no, I didn't think that at all. You put a lot more depth behind my comments and thought it was very appropriate. I love evoluntionary biology/genetics but only get into it from a more casual reader perspective.

You have real-life experience involved with this type of subject, which is why I will make a not-so-shameless plug for your seminar at the BCOA National in Manitowoc, WI this September. People can go to the Specialty site for details. 😃

http://www.bcosw.org/2011BCOANational/Events.html

• Sharon, you should be able to go to the Facebook page where the pictures are, highlight the URL, copy, and then paste it here.

If that's what you did previously (I, too, just got the sign-in page with a "wavecable" email address), then just tell us the name of the person/group where these pictures can be found and we should be able to do our own search (unless the person/group has their security set such that their name isn't searchable).

• @sharronhurlbut:

Re the facebook access. I have NO idea how to fix it.
    Any help anyone??

You can either let people know the name of the person who posted the pictures so they can go to their profile (and friend them if necessary) or ask the person if they can give you a link to that particular photo album (there is a link at the very bottom of the album page which allows people who are not on Facebook to see the album) to share.

• Ok, friend James Johannes.
    He is the one who took the Photos of Katie's new imports.

• The b/w are certainly interesting and look really cute - I know Jon saw them on a previous trip but they were very elusive. He told us that when he came to give a talk at our club show.

You're very lucky as many of you'll, I assume, have the opportunity to see them 'in the flesh' in the future. I hope we'll see a lot more pictures.

Suggested Topics