Skip to content

1st Day in the Woods

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • 1st Birthday!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    eeeefarmE
    Happy belated birthday! :)
  • A day with my cousin

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    Super pictures of the two of them. The stem cell injectiobns seem a great help with the hips. I'm not sure that it is done here. I must find out. You have a right to gush about Kipawa - he's a lovely boy.
  • Kamar in the woods

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    paneaneP
    Thanks all!
  • Dogsitting Days

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    nobarkusN
    @tanza: They are not wild "wicked" women…gggg... I know of a few "mellow" ones.. and usually I have found, it is the boys that are pretty wild in their younger years, more then the girls most of the time. There is stuff you can buy to put on her pads to protect them while they toughen up... and she would be one for sure that I would be very careful with on pavement/roads/sidewalks in the summer when the sun has really hot... that is what can really bother their feet, tough or not.. The 2 females I had were tough and devoted. Good point about the heat. That hot pavement is a killer and I don't think people realize it either.
  • A Day in the Life

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    Great photos!
  • Beautiful day

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    Great pics!!! Thanks for sharing them!!