Skip to content

Basenji in Croatia

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji Allergies

    Member Introductions
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    14k Views
    YodelDogsY
    It sounds like a contact allergy to me. The dog's stomach is touching something it is allergic too. Like Ruth said, grass or weeds that may (or may not) have chemicals on them. The fabric of your couch or type of carpet you have Cleaning products used to clean carpets or floors Fabric softeners, dryer sheets, or laundry detergents used on the dog's bedding or other items the dog is frequently in contact with. Topical flea products used on the dog And the list goes on I do not trust a vet who wants to hand out drugs and medications without attempting to find out the cause of the medical problem. I would recommend going to a holistic vet that will help you get to the root of the problem.
  • Basenji tummy(!?!)

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    How is your dog doing now? What did your vet say.
  • Basenji from Slovakia

    Member Introductions
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    16k Views
    P
    she is called Khani?s Santa Lucia, the girl going to Hungary - and if I at the same time may draw your attention to the site with import/exported basenjis 2009 http://www.fallohide.dk/imports_2009.htm I would very much appreciate info and link to sites when possible - thank you :-))
  • We love our Basenji!

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    Can't wait to see the new puppy! Welcome to the forum.
  • Might be a basenji

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome to the forum. It's so much fun and lots of great information. She's just adorable!
  • Between Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    I'm sorry for the loss of your dear Basenjis. Losing a pet is so difficult. I hope this site helps you through the transition. Welcome.