Skip to content

More Kipawa pictures

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Pictures from Kipawa's annual Basenji event

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    KipawaK
    @TMartin: Looks like he did wonderful! In Loki's puppy class we did the same exercise, with the peanut, regular exercise balls, and barrels placed on their side and with something underneath while upright to make it wobbly. One of the pics I posted of Loki months ago is of him on the peanut. A regular exercise ball is more challenging as you first need to make sure you have a good hold on it and then gradually loosen your hold so it wobbles however much the dog can handle at the time. And of course it is far more unstable than the peanut. I haven't ordered the peanut yet, but now that you are talking about the regular exercise ball, I might go for that instead, because I can use it to stretch out my lower back.
  • Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    19k Views
    DexterDexD
    Not as often as he used to, but he still does it once in a big while, and then he tries to dive under the couch like he used to, but instead he just slams into it because he is too big! haha
  • Kell pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    V
    Awwww, the imfamous Kell!!!! I can picture him running with the scissors!!!!!! He's too cute!!!!:):) Love Kell stories!!!
  • Picture test

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Also, make sure your pictures are in .jpg format - they are smaller than the bitmap ones, and will load more easily.
  • Pictures of Tosca

    Show Off Your Dog
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    17k Views
    wizardW
    Sometimes I let EL D sit on my lap while I work on the computer but often he gets antsy and stands up and starts to try to climb onto the desk and snatch stuff. :) Just like in your picture
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    7k Views
    No one has replied