Skip to content

Pics of Ryan

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji Pics Please

    Off Topic
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    42k Views
    elbrantE
    @Ashmoore92 It got put on the "back burner" ... I have some, but not enough for a book. I'll circle back around to it.
  • Ryan

    Off Topic
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    moetmumM
    Happy birthday Ryan (Sorry it's a bit late) I can't believe it's been a year already!
  • Horsey Pics! (LOTS!)

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    I just love the pictures. There is nothing better to see (in real life) a horse just frolicking and running on their own. That is the way nature intended them to be. If I had horses like these I would be riding them too. I agree that riding is so very relaxing and is a lovely way to bond with your horse. There is nothing quite like it. I would still be riding if it not be for a stern warning from my ortho doc, who was involved with me when I had a really bad fall. Your property is very lovely. It must provide you with lots of peace and tranquility.
  • Ryan

    Off Topic
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    BuanaB
    @snorky998: I am LOVING that hair and that lady killer smile!! How do you get anything done in the house? I'd stare at that adorable face all day long. Well, you just have to add some hours into your day :D In those few hours, I clean, cook, work, sport, paint, write and eat :D
  • Ryan

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Wow, 5 months already..he is growing so quickly.. He is so cute..I love his smart little eyes. Great pictures. Yes, I like the one when the dogs are relaxing with their bro..:)
  • Some PR pics!

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    nala121498N
    Thankfully, this one is going to miss us! I hope you were as lucky…the snow is up to my knees in the yard though. We've had snow on the ground through the first week in May on occasion! Yikes!